The following are the required criteria for the acceptance of your application.
Who is an eligible applicant?
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs that are innovative and have viable business ideas or ventures, in Start-up and early growth stages
- Businesses and entrepreneurs across all sectors/ industries in Nigeria
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and a University or Polytechnic, College of Education/ Technology graduate
- Only one company can apply per application and a company can apply only once
How much does the Application Cost?
- Application is FREE
What is the Application Process?
- All applications must be submitted online through the Application Portal
- You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents as required
- Please click “Apply to the Programme” to begin your application process
- Your application will be open for two (2) weeks once you start to fill the form. You can save a draft as you progress in filling the form
- Make sure all required fields are populated and within the given word limits, then click the “Submit” button. You will receive a confirmation email in the email address you provided. If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be submitted in English
- Applications will be evaluated based on the Programme rules. Applications will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Innovation and Feasibility of business
- Market Opportunity: knowledge and understanding of the target market, customers and competition
- Financial Understanding: an understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs and revenues
- Scalability: potential for replication and growth of product or service offering to create jobs and impact the kingdom
- Social Impact: ability of the venture to solve social problems such as employment generation, poverty alleviation, empowerment, etc.
- Applicants will be required to provide the following documents as part of the process:
- Valid ID: Driver’s License, National Identity Card or International Passport of the applicant/ business owner
- Graduation Certificate from a University or Polytechnic, College of Education/ Technology
- Legal registration document with CAC (where available)
- Company bank statement (where available)
- Reference from a trade association, professional body, organisation, customer, business partner, academic institution, etc. (where available)